Wayne Stinnett, Author

Wayne Stinnett, Author

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Signed Copies Available.

For a limited time only, I'm taking orders through my website for signed copies of my books, Fallen Palm and Fallen Hunter. I say signed, instead of autographed, because I'm nowhere near worthy of autographing anything. I earn my living driving a big rig and my hobby is writing.

However, many friends have asked me to sign copies for them and even a few people I don't know. Apparently, there's a group of readers that collect such things. Who knew?

Anyway, I've priced my books cheaper than what you'd pay on Amazon for them, but my shipping costs are higher. Amazon gets a much better shipping rate, due to their volume. With my lower book price, I'm within pennies of the total. But, I have to charge a little more for signed copies, to cover having books shipped to me, then me shipping them to you.

If you'd like to order my books directly from me and save a nickle or two, or order signed copies for a few dollars more, go to my website and you'll find paypal links to do just that. Right now, that's the only payment I accept, but hope to be able to process credit card payments in the near future.

www.waynestinnett.com

1 comment: