Wayne Stinnett, Author

Wayne Stinnett, Author

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Four Days to Launch.

In a little over four days, Fallen Hunter is due to launch and I still haven't finished the final edit. I stayed up late last night and got the front and back cover complete, though.

Now I'm sitting in my favorite recliner with the proofed manuscript and am ready. I was planning to go into work this morning, I've been assigned a new truck at my day job and need to move all my gear into it. But, the forecast is for rain all day.

So I'll sit here and go through the manuscript and see what my proof reader has wrought. She's a retired English teacher and truly brutal with the red pen, never missing a thing. If any of my writer friends need a good proof reader, she might be available and I highly recommend her.

Okay, enough dodging the inevitable. Time to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment