Wayne Stinnett, Author

Wayne Stinnett, Author

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Release of Fallen Hunter is 6 days away.

With less than six days until the debut of Fallen Hunter, the second book in the Jesse McDermitt series, I'm getting anxious. I'm a new author and when I published the first book, Fallen Palm,I didn't really have any idea what would happen. At best, I figured I'd buy a few copies to give to friends and family and with any luck, I might actually sell a few.

That was two months ago. Currently, Fallen Palm sits just inside the top 1000 in the action/adventure genre and just inside 50,000 overall, on Amazon's best seller list. With millions of books in print, needless to say I'm very happy with that. I've given away hundreds of copies in both paperback and Kindle format and have actually sold over 200 copies.

I'm really humbled that people would actually part with their hard earned money to read my book. I'm hoping that with the release of Fallen Hunter, more people will want to read both.

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment