Wayne Stinnett, Author

Wayne Stinnett, Author

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fallen Hunter is a Best Seller!!

Yesterday, Fallen Hunter, the second in the Jesse McDermitt series, was flirting around the #100 mark in Kindle action/adventure mysteries. As of this morning, it remains well within the top 100 at #86. Both it and the prequel, Fallen Palm, are inside the top 10,000 overall in Kindle sales. My friends tell my I should be proud of this accomplishment, but being a humble man, I can only feel complete amazement that so many people are taking the time and spending the money to read my "sea stories".

Meanwhile, I'm hard at work on the third installment of the series, Fallen Pride, which will launch in late March. Half the proceeds of Fallen Pride will be donated to Wounded Warrior Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment