Wayne Stinnett, Author

Wayne Stinnett, Author

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Amazon Launches Kindle Unlimited in the UK

Right on the heels of unveiling Kindle Unlimited All-Stars, Amazon announced the launch of Kindle Unlimited in the United Kingdom today.

This is good news for avid readers across the pond. For only £7.99 a month, readers in the UK can download and enjoy as many books as they wish from the 650,000 titles available. That's a big savings if you read more than a couple of books a month.

The news of the unveiling came a week ahead of schedule, as it was originally planned for October and appeared on the companies main page this morning at http://www.amazon.co.uk/ with a video description.

Just as here in the US, readers in the UK can subscribe for 30 days at no charge to test the waters. 




My latest novel, Fallen Mangrove, is still with the editors for ten days now. I was originally told the editing process could take anywhere from a week to ten days, so I'm hoping to get it back today. Once I receive it, I'll spend a few days going over the suggested revisions, before sending it to my proofreaders for final eyes. Time is getting tight after today. My discounted soft launch (sent out to my newsletter subscribers only) is coming up very soon. The public launch at regular price is scheduled for 10/4, just ten days from today.

I'm currently working on another book, tentatively titled Fallen Reef and planning a release in early 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment