Wayne Stinnett, Author

Wayne Stinnett, Author

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Upcoming Events

I'll be very busy in the next couple of weeks. I have everything back from my editor and beta readers, so I'll be working on edits today and tomorrow. I should be able to publish Fallen Pride by Sunday evening and it will be available on Amazon by Monday morning.

Thursday morning, I'm leaving on a promotional tour, appearing and signing books at the following locations:
Friday, 4/11, at The Corps Store, 2535 Boundary Street, Beaufort, SC, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Tuesday, 4/15, at Off Center Art Center, 559 W. Eau Gallie Blvd, Melbourne, FL, 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
Wednesday, 4/16, at Cracker Jacks's Tiki Bar, 2a Max Brewer Pkwy, Titusville, FL, 12:00 to 2:00 pm.
Monday, 4/21, on "Your Carolina" TV show in Greenville, SC, at 10:00 am.
Tuesday, 4/22, Fallen Palm will be $.99 through BookBub, a free book recommendation website.

If you live near Beaufort, SC, or anywhere in Brevard County, FL, I hope you'll come out and visit with us. I'll be donating $4 from the sale of every book at these locations to Wounded Warrior Project and going forward, half the proceeds from Fallen Pride, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment